'Terrified': Mystery as shower screen 'explodes' by itself

A Sydney mum has spoken out about the “terrifying” moment her glass shower screen suddenly “exploded” while she and her family were sleeping.
Around 6am on Sunday, Cady Tran, her husband and their one-year-old baby were in bed at their Bankstown apartment when they heard a huge “boom”.
The 27-year-old told Yahoo News Australia on Thursday the loud noise forced them to jump up and check on their son who was in his cot nearby. Source: Cady Tran

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting