A family dog bitten by a tiger snake needed two vials of antivenom at least, but there was only one at their emergency vet. Find out what happened.
A snake catcher has issued a warning to Aussies after a snake was incapacitated in a Canberra backyard. Find out what happened.
Aussies are on alert as some of the country's most venomous snakes appear to have beefed up. Find out why they're bigger than ever.
The aggressive display from the snakes was caught on camera by a very surprised local who could not believe her eyes. Find out what happened.
A snake catcher has explained the 'life-saving' steps Aussies should take if they are bitten by a snake. Find out what they are.
Neighbours came running to help the distressed woman who could be heard screaming from a window. Find out what happened.
The NSW woman told Yahoo that she's 'in awe' of the 'magical' encounter that happens every year at her home. Find out more.
A Queensland homeowner got more than she bargained for when she went to check the mail. Find out what was in there.
The world-first discovery has shocked the nation, but do Australians have anything to fear?
Some Queenslanders got the shock of their lives when they opened their barbecue. Here's what they discovered.
'Carpet pythons have 80 to 100 small teeth so a large one can absolutely cause damage if it gets a hold of you.'