Concerned dog owners have received answers about suspected poison baits. Here's what you need to know.
The investigation was launched after dogs were advertised on popular online marketplace Gumtree.
Symptoms can include drowsiness, unsteadiness on the feet, confusion, coma and seizures.
The Sydney vet said it looked 'very suspicious' and reminded pet owners to stay vigilant. See why.
Experts are urging beachgoers and travellers to be 'very cautious' of this skin condition.
A dad who filmed the incident claims he scolded the woman for her behaviour. Watch the shocking video.
A Sydney couple have been slapped with a $37,000 medical bill after their French bulldog became unwell – and they're not impressed.
Video shows the moment the dog was rescued. Watch the video.
Kmart has responded after a pet bed it sells didn't live up to the expectations of Aussie dog owners.
The RSPCA has described the situation as 'neglect–plain and simple'. Find out more.
GRAPHIC IMAGES: The council has 'condemned' the dog owner for her 'deeply disappointing' behaviour.
RSPCA has released video of the moment Lucas was shaved free of his matted fur, but it's taken days for him to completely recover.
Shocking footage has captured the danger of the growing trend that has left posties feeling 'anxious' and unsafe.
Queenslanders are up in arms after a saltwater crocodile was filmed launching at a dog on a popular beach.
A Tasmanian woman recalls the moment she fought for her dog's life during a dog attack in Tasmania. Watch the footage.
A Melbourne dog owner is the latest offender to be called out publicly online. Find out more here.
The three-year-old remains in hospital after the tragic incident – the latest in a slew of dag attacks in the state.
The cheeky dog had to undergo a procedure to have the common household item removed. Find out what it was.
Lana Cavanagh believes a stranger targeted her beloved pet using a favourite Aussie snack.
Here are the popular Easter treats that can hurt or even kill household pets.
A local has posted a note in a popular park alerting other residents. Here's what you need to know.
A resident in Adelaide's southeast has decided to publicly shame a local dog walker who continues to leave his pet's faeces on their lawn. Find out more.
McDonald's customers were 'disgusted' after one patron's dog act. See what happened.
GRAPHIC WARNING: A wombat affectionately known to locals as Mr Wobbles had to be euthanised after dogs hunted the animal 'for sport'. See why wildlife carers say the tragedy could have been prevented.
Pet shelter operators are now appealing for public help as the rising cost of living increases the demand for their services. Find put more.