Sydneysiders share their thoughts about the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
- I'm very sad. She was a great lady.
- It was really sad. It's like the end of an era.
- Well, very sad. Both of us are very, very sad. She's been my queen all the way through.
- It's a very sad day. And I just hope that we can move forward in the right direction now.
- No, I don't think so. I think I'm old enough to realize that people die. So I'm not surprised at all. She's probably lived longer than a lot of people do.
- It's very sad to lose someone-- somebody dear to the people, most especially. So it's very sad.
- It's something-- you feel deeply about it because she has been a great woman not only for British people, not only for Australians, not only for the Commonwealth, but I think it's throughout the world. And she is very much loved by everybody.