SOUTH AUSTRALIA'S REVISED CORONAVIRUS RULES:
* South Australia will end its six-day lockdown early with restrictions to be eased from midnight on Saturday
* Outdoor exercise to be allowed from noon on Friday
* Masks still encouraged but not mandatory
* Schools to re-open from Monday
* From Sunday most businesses to be allowed to open but must apply a one per cent every four square metres rule
* Funerals limited to 50 people and weddings to 150
* Churches and other religious ceremonies limited to 100 people.
* Private gatherings limited to 50 people and to 10 people in a private residence
* Personal care workers required to wear masks
* Pubs, clubs, restaurants and cafes limited to 100 people with no more than 10 at each table.