Silver Bull Market
After lagging gold for some time, silver finally broke above the long-term trendline and confirmed a new bull market. The global health crisis triggered unprecedented stimulus and debt expansion. Silver is ultra-sensitive to inflation and has responded accordingly. I am VERY BULLISH on silver long-term.
Technical Note: A pullback could examine (backtest) the July 2020 breakout area near $20.00. From the next low, I believe prices could resume the bullish breakout and reach $35.00 – $50.00 in 2021. Longer-term, I believe silver is going well-above $100 per ounce.
The breakdown phase has begun into the next cycle low. Ideal support arrives between $19.00 – $21.00.
Click here for my article – Gold Forecast: Prices Collapsing to Cycle Target as Predicted
AG Thorson is a registered CMT and expert in technical analysis. He believes we are in the final stages of a global debt super-cycle. For more information visit here.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – Crude Oil Markets Still Quiet
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for September 24, 2020
- Silver Forecast – Major Buy Signal
- GBP/USD Price Forecast – British Pound Stabilizing
- Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis – Weakens Under $1842.60, Strengthens Over $1889.70
- S&P 500 Price Forecast – Stock Markets Trying to Find Bottom