This is a shocking moment a faulty tablet explodes in the face of a technician trying to fix it.
The incident took place at an electronics repair shop in the Turkish city of Bursa.
The CCTV footage shows the technician named Sahin in a black top holding a tool against the tablet while he tries to remove the battery.
The tablet then suddenly explodes in the man’s face and catches the desk on fire, causing him to jump up in shock.
“As I always do, I was repairing the tablet and trying to take out the battery when it suddenly exploded,” Sahin told the newspaper Yenisafak.
“I jumped back, but my hands were burned. My ear was burned a bit as well, but I got away with it lightly.”
It is unclear if Sahin intends to take the matter further with the tablet manufacturer.
In September last year, a mum in the UK said that her Argos tablet exploded in a draw at home despite only being a year old.
The incident is being investigated by Argos as the tablet was found to have a swollen battery.
Do you have a story tip? Email: email@example.com.