Shocking footage has emerged showing the moment a father was fatally gunned down and two others were injured outside a Melbourne boxing match.
The man who was killed has been identified as a married Craigieburn dad Ben Togiai, who has left behind a three-year-old daughter, Alyssa.
Dashcam footage was recorded as a couple drove down Stubbs St in Kensington near the boxing venue just before 10pm on Friday while the crowd was inside, waiting for the main event to start.
To the car’s left, a man with a satchel slung over his shoulder runs towards a confrontation unfolding across the street, just outside the pavilion’s front door.
As the car gets closer a burst of three gunshots sound followed by another seconds later as panicked people scatter.
The couple’s car is hit by a reversing vehicle in front desperately trying to avoid the gunfight.
Meanwhile the man with the satchel runs back the way he came.
Further up the street, another volley of shots can be heard as people on the streets try to take cover, still unsure exactly what is going on.
In the space of 26 seconds, three men had been shot – one lay dead and two others were badly hurt.
Mr Togiai, 30, died at the scene, while two other victims, a 34-year-old from Lalor and 32-year-old from Craigieburn, were both taken to hospital with gunshot wounds.
Both men remain in hospital with the Lalor man critical and the Craigieburn man stable, according to police.
Mr Togiai was sitting with two mates when an argument broke out with a party at the next table.
The man’s friends and relatives gathered at the family home on Monday, but were too upset to speak on camera.
Mr Togiai’s wife Shae said her husband had simply gone out on Friday night to enjoy the boxing.
She added hoped he would be remembered as “a good man and a loving father”.
A nationwide manhunt is continuing for 27-year-old Abdullah El Nasher and his 28-year-old brother Ali El Nasher – both from Brunswick – and 25-year-old Mikhael Myko from Pascoe Vale.
“From the footage we have, this is what we have identified, these three offenders, and an unknown person at this stage,” said Detective Superintendent Pat Boyle.
Police has asked anyone who sees any of the men to not approach them but to call triple-0 instead.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the online reporting page.