A South Australian man accused of advocating terrorism through online videos has a month to consider the evidence against him before answering the charges.
The 50-year-old is accused of posting videos to social media that encouraged people in overseas conflict zones to commit terrorist acts.
Prosecutors say the man's videos provided instructions and weapons demonstrations on how to kill Jewish people.
He faced the Adelaide Magistrates Court on Tuesday charged with four counts of advocating terrorism.
His lawyer Stacey Carter said she had now received details of the prosecution case, including the particular videos they intended to use as evidence against him.
She sought a month-long adjournment to allow her to visit the man in prison, show him the file and take instructions.
"The director's office has sent a brief to my firm," Ms Carter told the court.
The man was arrested in December while already in custody in Adelaide's Yatala Jail.
The court previously heard he was "acutely psychotic" at the time of the alleged offences.
The man's identity remains suppressed, with concerns that if the public knew his name they would search for the videos online and possibly prejudice the case.
Authorities have tried to delete the videos from the internet as best they can, but it is impossible to ensure they are all gone, the court heard.
The man will return to court to answer the charges on April 21.