Prince Harry's team of organisers working on preparations for this year's Invictus Game's in Sydney have kicked off wedding wishes being sent from Australia as the final countdown to his nuptials begins.
The 33-year-old prince will visit Sydney for the games in October and is expected to bring his new bride, American actress Meghan Markle along in what could be one of their first official overseas trips following their wedding on Saturday.
Invictus Games Foundation chief executive Dominic Reid said the team working on the Sydney games were excited about the royal couple's wedding and impending visit Down Under.
"All of us at the Invictus Games Foundation send our very best wishes to Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle," he said in a statement to AAP.
"As patron of the Invictus Games Foundation, Prince Harry has put support for service personnel and veterans firmly on the world stage."
The first Invictus Games were held in London in 2014 after Prince Harry founded the Paralympic-style, multi-sporting event for wounded and sick defence force veterans.
More than 70 Australian veterans are expected to compete in Sydney.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull last month hosted a function in London to preview the Sydney games, telling Harry and Ms Markle that the prince can expect "an absolutely rapturous welcome in Sydney".
Earlier this week, Mr Turnbull said Australia a gift had been prepared for the newlyweds, but wouldn't reveal what it was.
"We can't reveal it quite yet, but it is very Australian and appeals to their, you know their interests," he said.
Harry and Ms Markle requested donations to seven specific charities rather than gifts for their wedding.
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Monday revealed her country would donate $NZ5000 to Pillars, a local charity that supports the children of prisoners.
When Harry's older brother Prince William married Catherine Middleton in 2011 Australia made a $25,000 donation to the Royal Flying Doctor Service.