THE QLD SEATS VISITED BY PAULINE HANSON'S BATTLER BUS
Monday, November 6
* Buderim: State leader Steve Dickson won the Sunshine Coast seat for the LNP in 2015 but defected to One Nation in January. Mr Dickson will face tough competition in the blue ribbon electorate from the new LNP candidate Brent Mickelberg.
* Gympie: A victory for One Nation in 1998, candidate Chelle Dobson will face off against sitting LNP member Tony Perrett. Labor has no candidate, neither does Katter's Australia Party, despite polling well in the seat in 2015.
* Maryborough: Claimed by One Nation in 1998, the party hopes to repeat that victory with candidate James Hansen. Currently held by Labor's Bruce Saunders, who snatched it from the LNP in 2015.
Tuesday, November 7
* Burnett: LNP incumbent Stephen Bennett has held the seat since 2012 and will run against One Nation's Ashley Lynch and Labor's Lee Harvey.
* Callide: Vacated by retiring LNP stalwart and former deputy premier Jeff Seeney. One Nation candidate Sharon Lohse expects strong local support.
* Gladstone: Amy Lohse, daughter of Callide candidate Sharon Lohse, is one of the youngest candidates at 23 and must overcome strong local support for Labor's Glenn Butcher.
Wednesday, November 8
* Keppel: Candidate Matt Loth will be in the spotlight as One Nation campaigns for a boutique casino on Great Keppel Island. Keppel is currently held by Labor's Brittany Lauga.
* Rockhampton: One Nation's Wade Rothery and Labor's pick Barry O'Rourke are facing tough opposition from the popular former mayor Margaret Strelow, who is running as an independent in the historically Labor-held seat.
Thursday, November 9
* Mackay: One Nation's Jeff Keioskie will try to take the Labor stronghold from Julieanne Gilbert, whose party has almost exclusively held the electorate since 1915.
* Whitsunday: Won by One Nation in 1998. Candidate Noel Skippen will run against LNP's Jason Costigan, who only just hung on to his seat in Labor's 2015 landslide win with a margin of 0.58 per cent.
Friday, November 10
* Burdekin: One Nation's state deputy leader Sam Cox hopes to repeat the party's 1998 victory in the seat, which is currently held by LNP's Dale Last. Katter's Australia Party performed well in the seat in 2015 but are not in the running.
* Townsville: Candidate Allan Evans will have to unseat Labor's Scott Stewart.
* Mundingburra: A key seat in the election, One Nation will hope to repeat its 1998 victory with Malcolm Charlwood. Seat currently held by Labor's Coralee O'Rourke, who won it off the LNP in 2015.
* Thuringowa: Claimed by One Nation in 1998. Currently held by Labor's Aaron Harper, who won it off Sam Cox when he was a Liberal MP in 2015. Candidate Mark Thornton is still endorsed by One Nation after a Facebook scandal involving his adult store.
* Hinchinbrook: Candidate Margaret Bell travelled south to Townsville to meet with Senator Hanson. The LNP's Andrew Cripps held onto the seat during Labor's 2015 landslide victory.