The "Preparing for Edge Cloud" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Existing cloud economics is fundamentally based on maximizing multi-tenancy of compute, whilst minimizing the cost of that compute through operational scale. Edge Cloud by definition cannot have the same levels of operational scale with many smaller compute capabilities. Edge Cloud as it becomes more localized also has less demand driving multi-tenancy. The added costs of edge cloud need to command a premium for latency and/or communication cost reduction that is not provided by existing public cloud.
This market outlook focuses on the underlying economics of edge cloud:
- Why: reasons and cost model
- Where: the options and economics of where will edge be deployed
- Who: the possible players and their business models for edge
- What: focus on what is the total opportunity for edge (and avoid the what are the specific use cases? - we can't know)
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- What is Edge Cloud?
- Edge Cloud Cost Comparison Model
- Edge Cloud Demand Drivers
- Edge Business Locations
- Edge Cloud Application Taxonomy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d0yc5g
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900