We took to the streets of Bondi Junction to ask local women what they thought.
- Should pregnant women be allowed to park in disabled car spaces?
- Absolutely, I mean, I've never been pregnant myself. But 100% they should be allowed.
- It makes you very uncomfortable. So, yeah, I think so.
- Oh, look, probably no. I think it's no. I think it's OK. [? Just ?] need a little bit more room, but generally, you can find a space.
- Should they be able to park in disabled parking spaces?
- I think so. [LAUGHS]
- Thank you.
- Do you think it would make it easier for them?
- Of course.
- A hard one to answer really, because a lot of pregnancies just go through pretty straightforward, then other girls might have problems, so they need a doctor's certificate and that should alleviate problems.