The global health crisis triggered unprecedented stimulus and debt expansion. Platinum is sensitive to inflation (like silver) and should respond bullishly. Longer-term, I think platinum could double the price of gold due to supply constraints.
A breakout above $1050 is needed to confirm a new bull market. With all the money printing, we see it as only a matter of time.
PLATINUM NEAR-TERM TARGET
We see platinum finding support between $700 – $800. A breakout above $1050 in 2021 could signal an advance to $1750+.
Click here for my article – Gold Forecast: Prices Collapsing to Cycle Target as Predicted
AG Thorson is a registered CMT and expert in technical analysis. He believes we are in the final stages of a global debt super-cycle. For more information visit here.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – Crude Oil Markets Still Quiet
- USD/CAD Daily Forecast – Test Of Resistance At 1.3400
- Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis – Weakens Under $1842.60, Strengthens Over $1889.70
- USD/JPY Price Forecast – US Dollar Slowing Down Against Japanese Yen
- S&P 500 Price Forecast – Stock Markets Trying to Find Bottom
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for September 24, 2020