Three men spotted using a wheelie bin as a chariot in the Northern Territory's COVID-19 quarantine camp have been fined.
A photo of two of the men pushing the third man in the bin at the Howard Springs Quarantine Facility was posted on social media.
None of the men were wearing face masks, which is a requirement at the camp, police said on Friday.
The men were each fined $5056 for breaching quarantine rules.
It comes as five recently returned overseas travellers tested positive for the virus at the quarantine camp.
All returned to Australia on Commonwealth repatriation flights.
The travellers are isolating at the disused mining camp under the care of medical staff.
NT Health has previously said returned overseas travellers were a high-risk group and five to 10 per cent were likely to test positive for the virus.
Over 800 people have undertaken quarantine at Howard Springs since the repatriation flights to the NT started on October 23.
There have been 13 positive cases reported amongst them, with the total number of virus infections diagnosed in the NT at 47.
Earlier, the NT reopened its borders to Victoria's Mitchell Shire.
This means anyone arriving in the Top End from the shire will no longer be forced to undertake mandatory supervised quarantine.
People currently in mandatory quarantine from the locality will be able to exit.
Mitchell Shire includes the towns of Broadford, Kilmore, Seymour, Tallarook, Pyalong and Wallan.
More than 30 councils in Greater Melbourne remain COVID-19 hotspots.