Emergency crews are working across NSW as the latest round of flooding enters a 65th day.
HERE'S THE LATEST
* There are fears a third person has been swept away in floodwaters after the body of a man was spotted at Eugowra
* The search for 85-year-old man Ljubisa "Les" Vugec continues after the body of 60-year-old Dianne Smith was found in Eugowra
* The federal government has allocated $3 billion for disaster payments and repairs and is considering expanding the property buy-back scheme
* The Lachlan River is flowing through Forbes and has peaked at 10.68 metres, slightly below the record of 10.8m, with around 1000 people evacuated.
* Condobolin, downstream from Forbes, is completely cut off, with flooding reaching a record 7.42m.
* 225 of the 284 properties assessed at Eugowra are damaged.
* Major flooding is occurring at Condobolin, Nanami, Euabalong, Warren, Hay, Barham, Boundary Bend, Bourke, Brewarrina, Hillston, Jemalong, Mungindi, Walgett and Wee Waa.
* Moderate flooding is occurring at Cowra and many other towns along the Murray River.
* Evacuation orders have been issued for Forbes, Gunnedah, Moama Gooloogong, Condobolin, Cowra and Albury.
* Water levels at Nanami are expected to remain above the major flood level (10.70m) until the end of the week.
* The State Emergency Service has responded to 265 calls for help and performed 12 flood rescues.
* Two hundred defence force personnel sent across the state on top of 24 volunteers from New Zealand and 18 from Singapore, with more expected from the United States.
* Some rivers will remain in flood throughout the summer months