Barbie dreams come true: Nicki Minaj is officially a mum.
The rap superstar welcomed her first child with husband Kenneth Petty on Wednesday in Los Angeles, according to multipleoutlets. The couple has yet to announce the news themselves or release any further details about the newborn.
Minaj first revealed her pregnancy in a series of gloriously over-the-top, professional photos showing off her baby bump in July.
The rapper captioned one photo “#Preggers” with a yellow heart. “Love. Marriage. Baby carriage,” she wrote under another post. “Overflowing with excitement & gratitude. Thank you all for the well wishes.”
The couple has much to celebrate, as the baby arrived within weeks of their one-year wedding anniversary following nearly a year of dating.
Minaj marked the occasion at the time with an Instagram video of matching “Mr. and Mrs.” mugs and coordinating “Bride” and “Groom” baseball caps.
A month before the two tied the knot, the mogul sent shockwaves through the music community when she announced that she was retiring from the rap game without warning.
- Ex Neighbours Star Olympia Valance Gets Engaged
- ‘He’s Been Gay For Years’: Deborra-Lee Furness Reveals Hugh Jackman Comments She’s ‘Sick’ Of Hearing
- Radio Host Serves Her Placenta In Sausage Rolls As Sustainable Dinner Party Dish
- Willow Smith Praises Mum Jada For Revealing Secret Relationship
- The Disgusting Truth About...