Mum's warning after car seat almost catches on fire

Mum Emma explained that the hot sun was hitting a mirror inside her car which she thinks caused the car seat to smoke.

Video transcript

- The sun was approximately coming from that direction.


This is what is parked around us. The nearest cars were there, on the road. As you can see, you can hardly see in there.


The mirror is in place, and it was there. And as you see, that is the only thing I can think of that may have done it.


Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting