A man who was allegedly kidnapped from outside a home in Sydney's southwest earlier this week has turned up injured at hospital.
NSW Police said the 39-year-old man presented to Bankstown Hospital for treatment of superficial facial and body injuries on Tuesday night.
"Inquiries by detectives attached to State Crime Command's Robbery and Serious Crime Squad are underway," police said in a statement.
A police spokesperson confirmed media reports that the injured man is Omar Elomar.
Mr Elomar reportedly arrived at hospital with bruised ribs and a black eye, and left when police sought to interview him.
He has not cooperated with attempts by detectives to speak to him about the ordeal, the Sydney Morning Herald reports.
He was reportedly taken from the home in Third Avenue, Condell Park on Sunday night by a group of men wearing black clothing and bundled into a stolen SUV.
Police have been investigating whether a car fire hours later in nearby Greenacre is connected to the alleged kidnapping.
The car was set alight in an open carpark at a Lawford Street unit block in the early hours of Monday morning, spreading to a second car before it was extinguished by firefighters.