Season Two of ‘The Masked Singer’ is returning to Australian screens this year, with 12 mystery celebrities set to sing their hearts out and get viewers guessing as to who they are.
Hoping to follow in 2019 winner Cody Simpson’s footsteps, each of these stars will hide behind a dozen new masks. Competing for the title this year is The Dragonfly, The Frillneck, The Echidna, The Hammerhead, The Queen, The Kitten, The Wizard, The Cactus, The Goldfish, The Bushranger, The Puppet and The Sloth.
- What The Masked Singer Judges Look For After Clues Are Given
- The Masked Singer Australia Clues: Who Is The Queen?
- The Masked Singer Australia Clues: Who Is The Frillneck?
- The Masked Singer Australia Clues: Who Is The Dragonfly?
- The Masked Singer Australia Clues: Who Is The Goldfish?
- The Masked Singer Australia Clues: Who Is The Puppet?
The guessing game continues with the clue for The Echidna.
“I only know one way to go... pedal to the metal from start to finish,” a male voice says in the clue shared by Channel 10.
It’s worth watching the video for The Echidna because there appear to be more clues embedded within it. For starters, the celebrity behind the mask has a baby’s cot by his side that has a cat in it, while five record disks are on his other side. He also sprints across a race track which could suggest he’s a runner with an Olympic record? And they have a pet kitten?
Some viewers have shared their guesses on Instagram, with F1 race car driver Daniel Ricciardo amongst them. Sorry to disappoint, but it probably isn’t Dan as he’s competing overseas and the show is being filmed...