- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
This week on The It List: HBO Max is airing a special to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first Harry Potter movie, with the cast gathering to share stories and reflect on the series' legacy. On Netflix, Cobra Kai is back for a fourth season, and in theaters, Jockey tells the story of an aging jockey looking for one last shot at glory.
- "The It List" is Yahoo's weekly look at the best in pop culture. Here are our picks for the week of December 27. It's been 20 years since the first "Harry Potter" movie, and HBO Max is getting the cast together to reminisce about the series. Fans will get a chance to hear Ralph Fiennes and Helena Bonham Carter talk about their villainous roles. And, of course, you'll also hear from Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson about the series that lasted much of their childhoods.
RUPERT GRINT: We're family, and we will always be a part of each other's life.
- "Cobra Kai" is back with a fourth season on Netflix. This season, the series that spun off the Karate Kid films from the '80s now finds former rivals, Johnny Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso, teaming up to help their karate students take on the Cobrai Kai Dojo.
- If Johnny and I can actually work together, and we win, Cobra Kai will be out of business.
- "Jockey" is set to premiere this week in theaters. The drama stars Clifton Collins Jr. as an aging jockey whose health is failing him. He looks to make one last attempt at a championship on a new horse, all the while mentoring a young rider who claims to be his son.
- Look, I know I'm not in the same shape as these young cats, but I still got a good couple years left in me.
- Come back next week to check out Yahoo's "It List."