LATEST COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS:
* Prime Minister Scott Morrison has urged Australians to remain calm over reports a man's death may have been linked to a coronavirus vaccine.
* The 55-year-old man from Tamworth in NSW reportedly died on April 21 after getting his first shot eight days earlier. According to media reports, he died of blood clots in his lungs.
* Three new coronavirus cases have been reported on the gas tanker Inge Kosan off the coast of Queensland, bringing the number of cases on the British-flagged ship to 11.
* The Victorian government has confirmed the preferred site for a new COVID-19 quarantine facility will be next to the Mickleham post-entry pet quarantine centre, a Commonwealth site about 40km north of Melbourne. They want the federal government to pay for the construction and running of the facility.
AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 2,112,285 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Wednesday, including 82,741 in the past 24 hours.
* Of the total, 1,335,918 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 67,344 in the past 24 hours).
* 1,117,118 have been issued in primary care (+59,314), and 218,800 in aged and disability facilities (+8030).
* 776,367 have been administered by the states and territories, including 15,397 in the past 24 hours.
* 202,506 have been administered in Victoria (+4278), 202,220 in NSW (+3728), 141,866 in Queensland (+2377), 93,964 in Western Australia (+2007), 56,642 in South Australia (+1164), 36,173 in Tasmania (+857), 27,219 in the ACT (+635), and 15,777 in the NT (+351).
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported no locally acquired virus cases on Wednesday. There were 28 new overseas-acquired cases: 15 in NSW, four in Queensland (including three aboard the Inge Kosan gas tanker), four in WA, three in SA and one in ACT and Victoria.
* The national death toll is 910: Victoria 820, NSW 56, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7, SA 4, ACT 3 (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 149,638,300
* Deaths: at least 3,151,100
* Recovered: at least 86,886,700
Data current as of 1730 AEST on April 29, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.