LATEST COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS:
* Australia has marked another day with no locally-acquired cases of COVID-19 as more stranded Aussies prepare to return home when international arrival caps return to higher levels.
* NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia all on Saturday announced zero local cases in their respective 24-hour reporting windows.
* Western Australia, which on Saturday exited its five-day lockdown after a hotel quarantine worker picked up the virus, also recorded no local cases.
* The Victorian government on Saturday also announced it had changed mask policies for hotel quarantine staff and would review hotel air flow, seeking to avoid a repeat of this week's two suspected COVID-19 leaks.
* Victoria will increase its weekly hotel quarantine capacity to 1310 from February 15 as a month-long national "slowdown" on arrivals concludes.
* NSW will from February 15 return to a cap of about 3000 people a week, while Queensland is reverting to 1000 and SA to 530.
* WA will retain its halved cap of 500 until the end of the month.
* Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced the increased caps after a national cabinet meeting with state and territory leaders on Friday.
* Hotel quarantine workers, frontline staff and border officials are first in line for the Pfizer coronavirus jab, along with the elderly and most vulnerable.
* Vaccinations will start in Western Australia from February 22, the state government announced.
* WA Premier Mark McGowan and Health Minister Roger Cook announced the plans on Saturday, saying it would be a limited rollout prioritising quarantine and international border staff, high risk frontline healthcare workers and aged and disability care staff.
* Victoria will review airflow within quarantine hotels and change mask policies for staff as it seeks to avoid a repeat of two suspected COVID-19 leaks.
* In line with community-wide restriction changes on Wednesday, the Victorian government has clarified its mask policy for tennis spectators.
* When the roof is closed on the main courts of Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena and John Cain Arena, fans must wear a face mask.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* No new locally-acquired cases were recorded in Australia on Saturday. One case was diagnosed in hotel quarantine in Queensland.
* The national death toll is 909: Victoria 820, NSW 56, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 6, SA 4, ACT 3. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 105,387,434
* Deaths: at least 2,299,090
* Recovered: at least 77,567,015
Data current as of 1830 AEDT on February 5, taking in federal and state/territory government updates, Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.