LATEST COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS:
* A second repatriation flight from India has landed in Darwin with 165 Australians aboard. They will now spend 14 days in quarantine at Howard Springs.
* The flight left New Delhi late Saturday and was the second such government-facilitated mission since the ban on arrivals from India was lifted.
* Passengers barred from boarding the previous flight due to a positive coronavirus test are being prioritised for future flights, with eight scheduled by June 4.
* Labor frontbencher Clare O'Neil has lashed out at the government's record on vaccinations and quarantine and says it's a long way from opening borders.
* "We've got a federal government that had two responsibilities in this ... and they are doing a very average job of both," she told ABC's Insiders program.
* Victorian public transport commuters have been warned to mask up or face an increased risk of a $200 fine as part of a compliance blitz. The crackdown applies to metropolitan and regional trains as well as trams from Monday.
* Public Transport Minister Ben Carroll says passengers who refused authorities' offer of a mask will be fined.
* However opposition transport spokesman David Davis says people have had "too much of the nonsense and, frankly, the bulls*** that we've had over the last 12 months".
* The number of Australians following public anti-vaxx groups on Facebook has almost trebled during the pandemic.
* Tracking 13 of them between January 2020 and last month, researchers at Reset Australia found subscriptions swelled 280 per cent, the top four groups boasting 115,000 members.
* Australia has now administered just on 3.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There were 3,599,564 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Saturday, including 37,469 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 2,331,163 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 22,011 in the previous 24 hours).
* 2,005,141 have been issued in primary care (+21,827) and 326,022 in aged and disability facilities (+184).
* 1,268,801 have been administered by the states and territories, including +15,458 in the previous 24 hours.
* 367,873 have been administered in Victoria (+3954), 345,393 in NSW (+6345), 187,516 in Queensland (+563), 147,473 in Western Australia (+1719), 92,085 in South Australia (+1090), 57,607 in Tasmania (+1298), 43,287 in the ACT (+489) and 27,567 in the NT (+NA).
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported no new locally acquired virus cases on Saturday. There were at least three new overseas-acquired cases: two in NSW and one in Victoria.
* The national death toll is 910: Victoria 820, NSW 56, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7, SA 4, ACT 3 (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 166,458,217
* Deaths: at least 3,450,259
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 1,632,958,516.
Data current as of 1730 AEST on May 23, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.