AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 38,597,389 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Sunday, including 142,529 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 22,874,015 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 82,283 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,723,374 have been administered by the states and territories, including 60,246 in the previous 24 hours.
* 91.67 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 85.48 per cent are double-dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1021 local cases: 827 in Victoria, 172 in NSW, 19 in the ACT, and three in the NT.
* The national death toll is 1944: Victoria 1298 (+19), NSW 625 (+2), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 258,249,000
* Deaths: at least 5,159,000
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,423,757,000
Data current as at 1830 AEDT on November 23, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.