AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 38,917,851 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Thursday, including 105,908 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 23,102,918 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 75,864 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,814,933 have been administered by the states and territories, including 30,044 in the previous 24 hours.
* 92.1 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 86.3 per cent are double-dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1633 local cases: 1362 in Victoria, 261 in NSW, eight in the ACT, two in South Australia.
* The national death toll is 1985: Victoria 1313 (+7), NSW 627, ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 260,092,264.
* Deaths: at least 5,182,569.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,525,814,687.
Data current as at 1800 AEDT on November 26, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.