AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 44,402,718 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Monday, including 289,717 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 26,796,669 have been administered by Commonwealth facilities, an increase of 223,218 in the previous 24 hours.
* A total of 17,606,049 vaccines have been administered by state and territory facilities, with an increase of 66,499 in the past 24 hours.
* 94.8 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose, and 92.2 per cent are double vaccinated.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 90,836 new cases: 37,994 in Victoria, 25,870 in NSW, 20,566 in Queensland, 2921 in South Australia, 1508 in the ACT, 1379 in Tasmania, 594 in the Northern Territory, and four in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is: 2,416 (+27): Victoria 1593 (+13), NSW 756 (+11), Queensland 11 (+1), South Australia 18 (+1), WA nine, ACT 16 (+1), Tasmania 13, and the NT one.
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 310,314,594
* Deaths: at least 5,494,848
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 9,443,172,790
Data current as at 1730 AEDT on January 11, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.