LATEST COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS:
* Prime Minister Scott Morrison admits the national vaccine rollout is a "tough" project to deliver, as hundreds of thousands of Australians seek to register with doctors and Commonwealth clinics for their shots.
* Queensland's vaccination program is back on track after concerns were raised about the AstraZeneca vaccine and anaphylaxis, with the state accepting the findings of a review by the medicines regulator.
* So far 240,000 people have been vaccinated nationally. Another 381,000 Australians have visited a website to check their eligibility but thousands were unable to access the site on their first go.
* NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian lamented the problems plaguing the rollout of the national COVID-19 vaccination program, saying it could jeopardise her ambitious timetable for the state.
* In the 24 hours to 8pm on Wednesday, NSW reported no further cases of COVID-19 linked to three infections from a Sydney quarantine hotel.
* Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said a call on reopening hospitals, aged care facilities and disability providers will be made by Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young on Friday morning.
* The state has now gone seven days without a case of community transmission of the virus after a doctor working at the Princess Alexandra Hospital tested positive on March 12.
* Queensland reported no new local infections and eight new virus cases in hotel quarantine on Thursday, six of those involving people who arrived from Papua New Guinea.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia recorded no new locally acquired case of the coronavirus on Thursday. There were 11 new overseas-acquired cases in hotel quarantine; eight in Queensland and three in NSW.
* The national death toll is 909: Victoria 820, NSW 56, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 6, SA 4, ACT 3 (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 121,212,000
* Deaths: at least 2,680,000
* Recovered: at least 68,716,000.
Data current as of 1800 AEDT on March 18, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.