AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 37,706,061 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Sunday, including 61,360 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 22,277,501 have been administered by the commonwealth (an increase of 20,193 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,428,560 have been administered by the states and territories, including 41,167 in the previous 24 hours.
* 90.5 per cent of people 16 and over nationwide had received at least their first dose and 83.2 per cent are double dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1115 local cases: 860 in Victoria and 165 in NSW.
* There were two overseas-acquired infections in Queensland.
* There were five deaths in Victoria and one in NSW.
* The national death toll is 1882: Victoria 1231 (+5), NSW 612 (+1), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states.)
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 253,294,186.
* Deaths: at least 5,100,195.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,464,246,739.
Data current as at 1730 AEDT on November 15, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.