AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 44,730,133 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Tuesday, including 327,415 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 27,035,909 have been administered by Commonwealth facilities, an increase of 239,240 on the previous 24 hours.
* A total of 17,694,224 vaccines have been administered by state and territory facilities, with an increase of 88,175 in the past 24 hours.
* 94.84 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 92.24 per cent are double vaccinated.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 103,685 new cases: 40,127 in Victoria, 34,759 in NSW, 22,069 in Queensland, 3715 in South Australia, 1583 in Tasmania, 1078 in the ACT, 352 in the Northern Territory, and two in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is: 2465 (+49): Victoria 1614 (+21), NSW 777 (+21), Queensland 11, South Australia 25 (+7), WA nine, ACT 16, Tasmania 13, and the NT one.
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 313,497,756
* Deaths: at least 5,504,291
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 9,506,276,251
Data current as at 1730 AEDT on January 12, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.