AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 38,454,860 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Sunday, including 23,360 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 22,791,732 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 14,133 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,663,128 have been administered by the states and territories, including 9227 in the previous 24 hours.
* 91.5 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 85.1 per cent are double dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1477 local cases: 1029 in Victoria, 180 in NSW, 11 in the ACT, and two in the NT.
* The national death toll is 1944: Victoria 1280 (+3), NSW 623 (+1), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 257,544,426
* Deaths: at least 5,150,568
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,392,130,304
Data current as at 1915 AEDT on November 21, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.