LATEST COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS:
* A hunt is underway for the contacts of two men who tested positive in Brisbane after being infectious in the community for a week.
* A man in his 20s has tested positive a day after his 26-year-old friend who'd been out in the community while infectious since March 19, while 18 of his contacts are isolating and getting tested.
* Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk is "comfortable" with the situation as long as everyone maintains social distancing and gets tested.
* Brisbane AFL players and staff remain in Victoria, uncertain when they'll be able to return to Queensland amid the fallout from new virus cases in their home city.
* Western Australia has tightened travel restrictions on all Queenslanders since the second locally-acquired case was recorded there. All Queenslanders arriving in WA must get tested immediately then self-quarantine for two weeks or until they get a negative test result.
* The rules apply to anyone who has arrived in WA since March 20 and will be in place until midnight on March 30.
* NSW, Victoria and the ACT have also declared the Queensland council areas of Brisbane City and Moreton Bay as hotspots and all travellers arriving from there must self-isolate and get tested upon arrival.
* The Lions' Friday night game in Geelong was thrown into chaos as last minute advice about the Queensland situation arrived, with some fans and commentators who had been in Brisbane in the past fortnight ordered to leave mid-match.
* The Lions were given an exemption to play but now face an uncertain wait to see if they can return to Queensland for their Easter Thursday clash with Collingwood at the Gabba.
* Melbourne Storm's Good Friday NRL clash with Brisbane is also under a cloud. The Broncos are due to travel to Victoria this week for the Good Friday clash.
* Australia's medicines regulator and possibly the Australian Electoral Commission are looking at whether any laws have been breached by Clive Palmer distributing a flyer questioning the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
* A moratorium on residential evictions in NSW due to COVID-19 has entered a six-month "transition phase", with the national association of landlords declaring "it's about time".
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported one new locally acquired case of the coronavirus on Saturday in Queensland. There were 12 overseas acquired cases reported in hotel quarantine: five in Queensland, three in NSW, three in SA, and one in the Northern Territory.
* The national death toll is 909: Victoria 820, NSW 56, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 6, SA 4, ACT 3 (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 126,134,260
* Deaths: at least 2,767,546
* Recovered: at least 71,463,066
Data current as of 1730 AEDT on March 27, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.