* South Australia's is still to record a fresh local virus case but is not yet out of the woods, Premier Steven Marshall says.
* NSW has notched a fortnight without any new locally-transmitted cases, in a major step towards the reopening of the Queensland border.
* Victoria has gone 22 days with no new cases.
* One new case was recorded in Western Australia, a woman in her 30s who returned to Perth from overseas. She is in hotel quarantine.
* Just one new SA infection was confirmed on Saturday, a man linked to the now 26-strong suburban Adelaide cluster at Parafield. He was already in quarantine after his partner tested positive.
* SA's strict lockdown ends at midnight on Saturday, although a range of measures will remain to limit crowds at venues including pubs and restaurants.
* Investigators continue to speak to the pizza shop worker who lied to contact tracers about his whereabouts, sparking the SA lockdown. He is a 36-year-old Spaniard believed to be on a temporary graduate visa.
* Ten NSW cases were diagnosed in hotel quarantine in the 24 hours to 8pm on Friday, from more than 16,000 tests.
* The Northern Territory is poised to remove all hotspot declarations for South Australia.
* Travel between the ACT and Victoria will be allowed without restrictions from Monday.
* Victoria will resume its hotel quarantine program in just over a fortnight on December 7, as it marks three weeks without a new COVID-19 case or death.
* Victoria's "hard border" with virus-hit SA will remain in place until Sunday when a permit system is implemented.
* New national visitation guidelines have been developed for aged care homes. It's recommended restrictions remain for anyone recently overseas, in contact with a confirmed case, sick, needing to isolate or having not had a flu vaccination.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS
* There were 12 new cases recorded in Australia - 10 in NSW, one in South Australia dn one in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 907: Victoria 819, NSW 55, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 6, SA 4, ACT 3. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS
* Cases: at least 57,909,991
* Deaths: at least 1,377,745
* Recovered: at least 40,108,259
Data current as of 1730 AEDT November 20, taking in federal and state/territory government updates, Worldometer and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre.