AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 38,238,948 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Thursday, including 127,909 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 22,650,711 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 89,155 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,588,237 have been administered by the states and territories, including 38,754 in the previous 24 hours.
* 91.2 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 84.6 per cent are double dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1508 local cases: 1273 in Victoria, and 216 in NSW, 17 in the ACT, and two in the NT.
* The national death toll is 1933: Victoria 1268 (+8), NSW 620 (+3), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 256,056,100
* Deaths: at least 5,131,300
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,596,823,000
Data current as at 1700 AEDT on November 19, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.