LATEST COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS:
* NSW has hit 90 per cent full COVID-19 vaccination as a new report suggests unvaccinated people are 10 times more likely to become infected.
* NSW recorded 222 new local coronavirus cases and four deaths.
* Greater Darwin's lockout is set to end with Chief Minister Michael Gunner declaring the Northern Territory has control of the Top End's first community COVID-19 outbreak.
* Queensland will ease restrictions on vaccinated people once 80 per cent of eligible residents are fully vaccinated.
* Victoria has recorded 1069 new COVID-19 cases and 10 deaths, as the state is nearing 100,000 total infections cases since the pandemic began.
* Allowing unvaccinated patrons back into Victoria's pubs, restaurants and cafes some time next year could hinge on the rollout of COVID-19 booster shots.
* The Victorian government's promise to donate 1000 ventilators to COVID-ravaged India was never fulfilled.
* ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr has forecast a bumper summer for Canberrans, as the capital moves to ease some of its last remaining COVID-19 restrictions ahead of schedule.
* Pfizer vaccines for children as young as five are expected to be approved by Australia's medicines regulator by the end of the year.
* Approval of the federal government's handling of the pandemic is back to some of its highest levels since the end of lockdowns in the eastern states, according to a poll.
AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 36,928,375 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Monday, including 154,538 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 21,775,167 have been administered by the commonwealth (an increase of 107,435 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,153,208 have been administered by the states and territories, including 47,103 in the previous 24 hours.
* Nationwide, 89.5 per cent of people 16 and over have had at least their first dose and 81.1 per cent are double dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1310 local cases: 1069 in Victoria, 222 in NSW, 18 in the ACT and one in the NT.
* There were no overseas- or interstate-acquired infections.
* The national death toll is 1843: Victoria 1192 (+10), NSW 604 (+4), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states.)
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 250,357,929.
* Deaths: at least 5,055, 612.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,286,168,100.
Data current as at 1700 AEDT on November 9, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.