AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 38,431,500 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Sunday, including 72,087 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 22,777,599 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 39,378 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,653,901 have been administered by the states and territories, including 32,709 in the previous 24 hours.
* 91.46 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 85.06 per cent are double dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1477 local cases: 1275 in Victoria, 176 in NSW, 16 in the ACT, nine in the NT and one in Tasmania.
* The national death toll is 1944: Victoria 1277 (+4), NSW 622 (+2), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 257,189,798
* Deaths: at least 5,146,855
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,373,377,725.
Data current as at 1915 AEDT on November 21, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.