AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 37,393,935 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Thursday, including 162,003 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 22,098,938 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 112,724 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,294,997 have been administered by the states and territories, including 49,279 in the previous 24 hours.
* 90.1 per cent of people 16 and over nationwide had received at least their first dose and 82.4 per cent are double dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1418 local cases: 1115 in Victoria, 286 in NSW, 15 in the ACT and two in Queensland.
* There was one overseas-acquired infection in each NSW and South Australia, and two were reported in Queensland.
* The national death toll is 1873: Victoria 1218 (+9), NSW 610 (+2), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states.)
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 251,941,758.
* Deaths: at least 5,079,990.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,373,343,434.
Data current as at 1900 AEDT on November 12, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.