AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 37,982,562 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Wednesday, including 136,434 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 22,469,475 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 95,517 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,513,087 have been administered by the states and territories, including 40,917 in the previous 24 hours.
* 90.9 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 83.9 per cent are double dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1241 local cases: 996 in Victoria, and 231 in NSW, and eight in the NT, and six in the ACT.
* There was one overseas-acquired infection in Queensland.
* The national death toll is 1901: Victoria 1248 (+9), NSW 614, ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 254,372,000
* Deaths: at least 5,114,000
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,542,967,000.
Data current as at 1700 AEDT on November 17, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.