THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK IN NSW:
* New locally acquired cases: 216 (down six cases on the previous 24 hours)
* New cases acquired overseas: 1 (down one on the previous 24 hours)
* Total cases in the entire pandemic: 77,234
* In hospital: 235 (-19)
* In intensive care: 41 (-1)
* On a ventilator: 17 (-3)
* Deaths in current outbreak: 550 (+3)
* Deaths for the entire pandemic: 607 (+3)
* Tests processed (over 24-hour reporting period): 95,804
* Total vaccinations administered (as of Tuesday): 12,664,241
* Vaccination coverage (aged 16 and over, as of Tuesday): 94.0 per cent have had at least one dose, 90.4 per cent are fully vaccinated.
* Vaccination coverage (aged 12-15, as of Tuesday): 80.28 per cent have had their first dose, 71.1 per cent are fully vaccinated.