THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK IN NSW:
* New locally acquired cases: 249 (down 59 cases on the previous 24-hour period)
* New cases acquired overseas: 0
* Total cases in the entire pandemic: 76,125
* In intensive care: 61 (-3)
* Deaths in current outbreak: 533 (+3)
* Deaths for the entire pandemic: 589
* Tests processed (over 24-hour reporting period): 94,661
* Total vaccinations administered (as of Wednesday): 12,458,572
* Vaccination coverage (aged 16 and over, as of Thursday): 93.8 per cent have had at least one dose, 89.4 per cent are fully vaccinated.
* Vaccination coverage (aged 12-15, as of Wednesday): 79.7 per cent have had their first dose, 66.3 per cent are fully vaccinated.
* Borders: Fully-vaccinated people in NSW can travel anywhere in the state and can now enter Victoria while restrictions remain in place for other interstate travel. Border restrictions for residents of regional NSW vary depending on location.