Colourful popstar Lady Gaga has added two extra shows to the Australian run of her ARTPOP tour.
Fans in Melbourne and Sydney will have another chance at scoring tickets to the ARTPOP Ball artRave tour, which hits our shores in August.
The Bad Romance singer will now perform six shows while in Australia.
Translucent runways between the stage and the crowd allow Gaga and her "Little Monsters" to get closer than ever, with fans able to dance and walk under them during the performance.
Tickets for the new shows will go on sale on June 2.
LADY GAGA: THE ARTPOP BALL AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES:
- August 20, Perth Arena, Perth
- August 23, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
- August 24, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
- August 26, Entertainment Centre, Brisbane
- August 30, Allphones Arena, Sydney
- August 31, Allphones Arena, Sydney