Key moments in the NSW state election leaders' debate
NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet and Labor leader Chris Minns have traded blows during the first televised debate of the election campaign, both accusing the other of having a "black hole" in their budgets.
KEY QUOTES FROM DOMINIC PERROTTET
* "We are the only state in this nation with two AAA credit ratings. Our debt position is sustainable and affordable."
* "That's what happens under Labor. We stall. We saw that when they were last in office."
* "The only party with a black hole is Labor. Chris can't even tell you how much that will cost."
KEY QUOTES FROM CHRIS MINNS
* "The premier has been a constant advocate for asset recycling and privatisation his entire professional career."
* "Yet we're all expected to believe on the eve of an election campaign, he's all of a sudden decided privatisation's out."
* "I don't believe it's sustainable and I think that's one of the leading reasons why the premier, with his infrastructure black hole, is likely to sell assets rather than go to that level of debt."