KEY FIGURES FROM DAY FOUR OF VICTORIA'S FOURTH LOCKDOWN
* 11 new cases, including six since midnight on Monday.
* Including Monday's six infections, the number of active cases is 60 (including hotel quarantine)
* 43,874 tests in the 24 hours to Monday morning, along with 16,752 vaccine doses
* More than 4200 primary close contacts; 77 per cent have returned negative test results
AGED CARE CASES
* Three new cases are linked to Arcare Maidstone aged care facility
* One is the son of the Altona worker who tested positive on Sunday
* The second is an unvaccinated colleague who also worked at the Blue Cross Western Gardens facility in Sunshine from Wednesday to Friday
* The third is a resident, a woman in her 90s, who has been moved to hospital
* Four aged care facilities now in lockdown
* 290 sites across the state
* Health officials particularly concerned on Monday about four tier-one sites:
JMD Grocers and Sweets, Epping, May 17 from 10.30am to 1pm
Thai Huy Butcher, Footscray Market, May 26 from 1.40pm to 2.30pm
Inday Filipino Store, Footscray Market, May 26 from 1.50pm to 2.40pm
Healthy India, Reservoir, May 27 from 9.30am to 2pm
* Full list of exposure sites available at coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
WILL THE LOCKDOWN BE EXTENDED?
* No indication if seven-day lockdown will be extended beyond Thursday
* Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton said the situation is being assessed "day by day"