This land is your land, this land is Thighland ...
On “The Tonight Show” Thursday, Jimmy Fallon pointed out that the president mispronounced Dr Deborah Birx’s name at a recent coronavirus press briefing, calling her “Dr Burke.” But that’s just scratching the surface of the president’s pronunciation faux pas. Fallon then donned his Trump impression to reveal the other staffer names that Trump can’t quite get right.
People such as ...
Postmaster General “Loser DJ”
White House Press Secretary “KFC McDonald’s”
Son-In-Law And Adviser “Ja Rule Kush-Pop”
See the rest of the mispronunciations in the video starting around the 5:13 mark, including a name for Mike Pence that’d probably have him wishing he was just called Thighland:
- Trump Ignores Reporter's Challenge On False Claim He Passed Vet Choice Health Law
- Pelosi Slams Trump's Coronavirus Executive Actions: 'Absurdly Unconstitutional'
- 'The Daily Show' Trolls Fox News With Trump's Own Words
- Trump Says He Wants Debates To Start Early Because Of Mail-In Voting
- Twitter Users Get A Kick Out Of How Trump Mispronounced Thailand
- Donald Trump Can’t Pronounce Yosemite — And Hilarity Ensues