This is what you get for punching Baby Yoda.
“Really? It can’t wait 5 minutes,” Sudeikis said as a tester came up to him, shoving a cotton swab in his nose while he was trying to present the nominees. The comedian noted that it was “Academy policy” to get tested every hour and went on presenting anyway. Well, he tried.
“Oh wow, that’s deep,” said Sudeikis, adding, “I think you dented my brain.”
See it below:
“Schitt’s Creek” ended up winning the award, like it did so many awards Sunday night. But we know what you really want to know: When will Sudeikis get his COVID-19 results?
Three to six weeks, according to someone off-camera.
“Very helpful,” Sudeikis joked.
- 'Schitt's Creek' Is Taking A Victory Lap At The Emmys And We're So Proud
- Jennifer Aniston Puts Out Fire On Emmys Stage And Now We're On A Break From 2020
- Emmy Awards 2020: See What The Best Dressed Celebrities Wore At Home
- Emmys Red Carpet Is Cancelled, But Zendaya Slayed Anyway
- Emmy Producers Say The Award Show Is A 'Logistic Nightmare'