he "United States Diabetic Food Market By Product Type (Baked Products For Diabetics, Beverages For Diabetics, Confectionery For Diabetics, Ice Cream For Diabetics, Others), By Distribution Channel, By End Users, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States Diabetic Food Market is expected to grow at a formidable rate of during the forecast period. The United States Diabetic Food Market is driven by the growing awareness regarding various health issues associated with diabetes, increasing prevalence of obesity and diabetes owing to a lack of physical activity among children and adolescents, rising awareness among consumers regarding the preventive measures that can be taken against diabetes, among others. Additionally, growing research and development (R&D) to produce diabetic food products and flaunting a diversified product portfolio that caters to the requirements of a wide consumer base is further expected to propel the market during forecast years.
The United States Diabetic Food Market is segmented based on product type, distribution channel, end-user, company and region. Based on product type, the market can be fragmented into baked products for diabetics, beverages for diabetics, confectionery for diabetics, ice cream for diabetics, dairy products for diabetics and breakfast cereals for diabetics. The beverages for diabetics segment is expected to dominate the market during the next five years. This can be ascribed to the varied products available under dietary beverages and relatively large consumption of these beverages.
- Nestle United States L.L.C.
- Unilever PLC
- Kellogg Company
- Fifty 50 Foods, Inc
- Mars, Incorporated
- WhiteWave Foods (Danone U.S. Inc)
- The Coca-Cola Company
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Mondelz International, Inc.
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Limited
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the United States Diabetic Food Market.
- To classify and forecast the United States Diabetic Food Market based on product type, distribution channel, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States Diabetic Food Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States Diabetic Food Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States Diabetic Food Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Diabetic Food Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type (Baked Products For Diabetics, Beverages For Diabetics, Confectionery For Diabetics, Ice Cream For Diabetics, Dairy Products For Diabetics and Breakfast Cereals For Diabetics)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Grocery Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online, Drug Stores/Pharmacies and Others)
5.2.3. By End Users (Adults v/s Children)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company (2018)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. United States Baked Products For Diabetics Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Distribution Channel
6.2.2. By End Users
7. United States Beverages For Diabetics Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Distribution Channel
7.2.2. By End Users
8. United States Confectionery For Diabetics Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Distribution Channel
8.2.2. By End Users
9. United States Ice Cream For Diabetics Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Distribution Channel
9.2.2. By End Users
10. United States Dairy Products For Diabetics Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Distribution Channel
10.2.2. By End Users
11. United States Breakfast Cereals For Diabetics Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Distribution Channel
11.2.2. By End Users
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Supply Chain Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. United States Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Competition Outlook
17.2. Company Profiles
18. Strategic Recommendations
19. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wgptnq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900