The "Whey Protein Ingredients Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Whey protein ingredients Market is estimated to surpass $13.5 billion mark by 2025 growing at an estimated CAGR of more than 6.5% during 2020 to 2025.
Europe captures the dominant market share of 40%. Asia-pacific to lead with a projected 4.5% CAGR. Whey protein concentrate dominate the market with a share of 39.3% and estimated to generate a revenue $3,312m by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 8.3%. With increasing demand from food and beverages industry, the demand for whey protein ingredients is also increasing as they provide a concentrated source of protein for enriched nutritional, sensory and functional properties.
They are several potential health benefits with whey protein. Some components can give protection for some types of cancers. Peptides can protect from hypertension and have anti-inflammatory properties. Whey proteins are suitable in sports drinks because they contain amino acids that assist both as an energy source, protein source and for muscle building. Some of the common applications for whey proteins are protein beverages and bars, confectionary and bakery products, nutritional food products, protein bars, protein beverages, sports and medical nutrition products, protein beverages, infant formula, protein supplementation products and others.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Whey protein ingredients Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Whey protein ingredients Market Landscape
4. Whey protein ingredients Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
5. Whey protein ingredients Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Whey protein ingredients Market - By Type
6.2. Whey protein concentrate
6.3. Whey protein isolate
6.4. Hydrolyzed whey protein
6.5. Demineralized way powder
6.6. Milk protein
7. Whey protein ingredients Market - By Application
7.1. Bakery and confectionary
7.1.1. Baked products
7.1.2. Ice-cream mixes
7.1.7. Infant formula
7.2.2. Protein bars
7.2.3. ISO sports drinks
7.2.4. RTD protein drinks
7.2.5. PH beverages
7.3. Sports nutrition
7.4. Infant nutrition
7.5. Meat products and others
8. Whey protein market- By distribution channel
8.3. Specialty stores
8.4. Drug retailers
9. Whey protein ingredients Substrate Market - By Geography
9.1. North America
9.2. South America
9.5. Middle East& Africa
9.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Arla foods amba
11.2. Davisco foods international
11.3. Milk specialties Global
11.4. Glanbia PLC
11.5. Hilmar cheese company
11.7. Fonterra cooperative group
11.8. Milk specialties
11.9. Westland milk
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4l59nf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900