The "Student Priorities From Online Learning for Engineering and Medical Entrance Exams in India" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
'Student Priorities from Online Learning for Engineering and Medical Entrance Exams' unfolds the priorities of students who use online learning for the preparation of engineering and medical examinations in India.
In India, students start preparing for engineering and medical entrance exams as early as the 5th Grade. As per the market estimate, the exam preparation market in India is estimated to be worth $12bn. According to market research 65% of the students who are preparing for entrance exams may adopt complete online learning by 2021.
In thousands of online conversations on social media and forums, students aspiring to write engineering and medical entrance exams have expressed their priorities in choosing an online learning app. Many ed-tech startups provide online learning for entrance exams making it easy for students to attend online classes without having to leave their regular schools.
What is covered in the report?
1. Introduction and a brief overview of the online education for engineering and medical examination market in India
2. The historical, current and forecasted market size of the online engineering and medical entrance education market
3. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
4. Analysis of thousands of student conversations happening on social media, review websites and forums
5. Detailed insights into the priorities of students who are using online learning for preparing engineering and medical entrance exams in India
6. Analysis of each of top category adoption drivers
7. Drill down into each of the category adoption drivers along with the key themes of discussions
8. Sneak peek into the hot topics of discussion around the online learning for preparing engineering and medical entrance exams in India
Why buy this report?
1. Gain a better understanding of the preferences of students for online education in India
2. Be informed regarding the top category adoption drivers in online learning for preparing engineering and medical entrance exams in India
3. Strategize marketing activities, entry into new markets, market expansion and other business plans by understanding the factors driving growth in the market
4. Understand major competitors' strengths and weaknesses and respond accordingly to benefit from the market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Online Learning for Engineering and Medical Entrance Exams in India
2. Analysis Of Online Student Conversations
3. Top Adoption Drivers - Why do students adopt online learning for entrance exams
4. Student Verbatim - Hear what students say
5. Brand equity - Comparison of leading Brands
6. Topics of Discussion - What are Students talking about?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yik58p.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201019005672/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900