The ACT's COVID-19 outbreak has grown by 15 cases, as an influx of vaccine supplies is expected to help the territory reach 80 per cent double-dose vaccination coverage sooner.
The new cases reported in the nation's capital on Saturday include six people who were active in the community for part of their infectious period.
A prison detainee at the Alexander Maconochie Centre also tested positive for COVID-19 overnight, after the cut off for the latest reporting period.
The patient had been transferred into the prison, ACT Chief Health Officer Dr Kerryn Coleman said, and health authorities are still investigating what contact the person has had.
"It's a vulnerable community and a high risk setting so ... we have some really good operational plans in place," she said.
"So this morning, that is exactly what we're working through."
The territory reached another vaccination milestone overnight, with more than 75 per cent of the ACT's population having received at least one dose.
On Friday the ACT became the first Australian jurisdiction to fully vaccinate half its population aged 16 and over.
Chief Minister Andrew Barr on Saturday said the race towards 80 per cent - the trigger for dropping most restrictions - will accelerate, with extra doses of Pfizer from the UK due to arrive soon.
"The expectations are that the extra supply brings that forward by a couple of weeks," he said.
"What's been holding the territory back has been lack of vaccine supply, but now that those supply issues are being overcome, it is incredibly encouraging to see how many people are coming forward to get vaccinated."
The added doses mean up to 60,000 new booking opportunities, he said.
An announcement regarding Canberra's path out of lockdown is due on Tuesday, with the city waiting to see if restrictions will end as scheduled on Friday.
Mr Barr has indicated activities including golf, tennis and national park visits could be on the cards after Friday, but gatherings at people's homes will likely remain off limits.