Farmers affected by last year's deadly Pinery bushfire will receive up to $10,000 to help restore their properties.
More than 400 farmers are expected to be eligible for the grants, co-funded by the state and federal governments.
"We're looking at the restoration, the clean-up," SA Communities Minister Zoe Bettison told reporters on Friday.
"We've seen substantial soil erosion, particularly when the wind comes. We need to get back to business as normal and this support will help our primary producers to achieve that."
The Pinery bushfire, which struck north of Adelaide last November, claimed two lives and destroyed almost 500 buildings after burning through more than 82,000 hectares of farmland.
Federal MP Rowan Ramsey said he had witnessed the devastation the 2005 Eyre Peninsula bushfires had inflicted on farmers.
"I know how long it takes for properties to recover," he said.
"It's a long rebuilding process. This is just a way of governments standing with our primary producers where we can."
Eligible recipients will be able to apply for the grants immediately.
Victims of the Pinery bushfire have previously received emergency grants, as well as assistance through a community recovery fund.